9.09.2013

HERE WE COME WASHINGTON


It's official. I have caught up on the blog. Thanks to a few days in Portland, we are well rested and ready to finish the last leg of our journey. 

Today is September 9th and we are entering Washington. 

I will now be taking a different approach to blogging in order to keep you all up to date with our progress - I will now blog from my phone as we go, providing live updates from the trail so you'll know when we've crossed over into Canada real time! The photos will be less spectacular, but I will do my best. After we are done, I will post the real photos and update the blog to its usual presentation and layout. There aren't very many real towns in Washington so blogging and uploading real photos will be near impossible. Plus - we are cruising. No time for stopping!

Post production is going to be very fun!

We are excited!

Here are a few iPhone photos that sum up Oregon that didn't make it in the past posts:























1 comment:

Jeff said...


Really great pictures. I haven't been to these parts, so I am fascinated and humbled by the distances involved. I wish I had done this when I was young.